Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program 2022/2024: Italy’s Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2022/2024 academic year through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: €5,540 Tuition Waiver Per Year | €10,200 Stipend per Year
- Deadline: April 14, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This program consists of 2-year graduate degrees (Lauree Magistrali), all taught in English and commencing in September every year. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career and their graduates are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus)
- Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- Data analytics for business (Milan campus)
- Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- Management (Milan Campus)
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Sustainable Viticulture and Enology – Laurea Magistrale in Agricoltura sostenibile e di precisione (Piacenza campus)
- Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- Applied data science for banking and finance (Brescia campus)
- Physics for technology and innovation – Laurea Magistrale in Fisica (Brescia campus)
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,690
- Tuition fee reduction: €5,540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3,150 per year
Scan and upload the following documents:
- Copy of passport (page with your data and photo);
- Italian fiscal code, if available;
- Copy of your high school diploma
- Copy of your bachelor degree – if already available
- Official transcripts of the bachelor degree including grading and credit system explanation
- Updated CV;
- Motivation letter – in a couple of paragraphs explain why you want to study with us;
- Academic reference – you can use the fields “Additional documents 1/2/
- GRE/GMAT score report (Optional).
Documents accepted in Italian, English, French, Spanish.
All documents must be uploaded in a legible format, preferably pdf.
Method of Application
An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy. Read the admission procedure guideline carefully.
- Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self Service Center is “Applied and paid”. In case it is not, please contact. firstname.lastname@example.org